Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Decisions, decisions and decisions!

While living my life, every moment is filled with decisions big and small.
Why do I hesitate in decision making? Choosing the right path and
knowing which way is right is very hard.

Even though I spend a lot of time before I make a decision,
I sometimes regret it. That is when I say to myself,
“Take one step back, take two steps forward.”

In life, everything is uncertain except tax and death.
Therefore, I will live it making mistakes during the decision process.

6 comments:

  1. It is difficult to avoid not make decisions as we grew older. Now, looking back to my teenager years I realize how fortunately I was since my parents are the one that made all the decisions for me. But, I'm lucky that my parents are very supportive about all the decisions I made on my own once I moved away from them. Every decision we make in like, there are consequences. We all learn from our own mistake that how we learn. One person once told me that he does not like to plan for his future because no one has the power to predicate the future. Sometime, life takes us to a different direction than what we may had in mind. My personal believe is do not look back, look forward. We will become wiser in each decision we make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same! It takes me forever to make a decision because I try to avoid making mistakes and regret it, but decisions are part of life. I always think about the advantages and disadvantages, and if such decision would hurt me or those around me. Depending on the situation, I like to take my time and try to go with what my hurt tells me.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decisions for me are not hard to make, but ever since I became a parent, I have always made decisions with my kids in mind, and this has been going on for over 16 years when I first became a parent. Nowadays, my decisions are easier because long ago I set out my mind on what values and rituals I wanted for my kids, and I have been pretty stern about keeping that mind when it comes to decision-making. It has not been easy, but it has not been impossible either to stick with the decisions I have made and not regret it. You know why? Because when I look at my kids and I see the results of my decisions, I am satisfied and I say to myself "it's all worth it!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't let history repeat itself though. Then that would not be fun. Learn from mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe that setting goals is good. One reason I have made many decisions in life is because I began to set a vision of my future. I can't live without setting future goals, but I know that things don't always turn out as planned. That is a fact of life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remember, we are not perfect therefore lets not aim for perfection but do our best to learn from past mistake but not to see then as setbacks. For me, none of my decisions are permanent, if it doesnt work I am always ready to make another decision. No matter how far you have gone, if it doesn't work, it's never too late to start over again.

    ReplyDelete